We are launching new digital transformation webinars
Posted the 28/09/2020 by Pola
Kantree 9.0 is coming. Our team is back with more FREE digital transformation webinars this fall!
Following a series of online workshops focused on remote work and productivity, we are launching bi-weekly digital transformation webinars to coincide with the upcoming release of Kantree 9.0 (October 2020).
Free and open to future and existing users, these interactive webinars are a great opportunity to:
- Learn the ins-and-outs of our *truly* flexible work management platform;
- See how Kantree 9.0 can improve your daily business processes and team collaboration - whether you are 100% remote during the pandemic or balance in-house and distributed teams;
- Ask questions specific to your processes and get the answers you need.
Starting on September 29, 2020, we will host Kantree demos every Thursday and Thursday at 12:00pm CET as follows:
- TUESDAYS: Product demo & feature highlights (different feature every week)
- THURSDAYS: Business case and/or department-specific business process application
Note: In the two weeks following the release of Kantree 9.0, product demos will be offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Webinars for the release will start on October 6.
If you’d like to participate, sign up directly via Eventbrite (Tuesday sessions, Thursday sessions), join our Meetup group, or email webinar host Bruno with the webinar you want to attend. You willl receive a Google Meet link after registration.
Language: by default, the webinars will be conducted in French. However, we are happy to accomodate English speakers, just give us a heads up when you register.